Dr. Eric S. Korsh is a fellowship trained spine surgeon, board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery. Since 1990 his concentration has been the evaluation and treatment (both operative and non-operative) of patients with disorders of the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine, though he treats all musculoskeletal extremity injuries.
Rutgers College, New Jersey Medical School
Resident and Chief Resident, Seton Hall University
Graduate School of Medical Education
Residency and Internship/Fellowship:
Spine Surgery, Hospital for Special Surgery,
Cornell University Medical Center
Dr. Korsh is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, a diplomate of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, and a member of numerous orthopaedic and spine specialty societies including the North American Spine Society, the American College of Spine Surgery, the Back Society, and the Spine Arthroplasty Society.
- Dr. Korsh treats spinal disorders and performs all aspects of spinal surgery from minimally invasive to complex spinal reconstruction.
- While the vast majority of treatment cases are referred for surgery, he has been successfully able to treat over 90% of those patients with non-operative care alone.
- Pioneered outpatient lumbar and cervical spinal surgery in San Diego
- Treatment – Second Opinion – AME – QME- AOE/COE – IME
- Expertise in AMA Impairment – ACOEM – Apportionment
Dr. Korsh is contracted with most MPN’s, PPO’s and Workers’ Compensation carriers.