North County Orthopedic Medical Group
8929 University Center Lane, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92122United States
- Spine Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Techniques
- Sports Medicine
- Work-Related Injuries
- Knee Surgery
- Upper Extremity Surgery
- Dr. Levine earned his Medical Degree from Wayne State University College of Medicine
in Detroit, Michigan.
- He completed an Internship and Orthopedic Residency at Los Angeles County
USC Medical Center.
- Dr. Levine served as a Medical Officer in the United States Air Force.
Licenses, Certifications and Memberships:
- Board-Certified in Orthopedic Surgeon
- Qualified Medical Examiner
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Member of the American Medical Association, California Medical Association,
San Diego County Medical Society, Union of American Physicians, Western Orthopedic
Association-WOA San Diego Chapter, California Society of Industrial Medicine and Surgery,
California Orthopedic Association, Society of Orthopedic Graduates of Southern California,
and Wayne State University College of Medicine Alumni Association.
Doctor Levine works in our San Diego surgery center in La Jolla CA.
Outpatient Surgery Center of La Jolla